Junior Membership Rules
• Adult members with any membership level may add a junior to their membership for an additional $30/month
• Initiation fee of $150 is required for each member of “Family”
• Adult member may be parent, legal guardian, or mentor with written approval from parent/legal guardian
• Junior Members must be directly supervised by adult at ALL times
• Adult and minor must both be certified on any hazardous tool to be used
• Adult must attend any training sessions attended by minor
• Adults with existing certification may audit training session for free
• Junior Members 10-13 are restricted to the 2nd floor and classroom but may attend all safety trainings in a “hands off” manor if
accompanied by an approved adult.
• Junior Members 14-17 are restricted to supervised use at the discretion of NextFab management
• Junior Members may be added to membership at any time
• Junior Members may be removed from membership at the end of a current billing cycle
• When a member turns 18, their add-on status will end. They can either end their membership or continue as an
individual member (at any level).